14 Nov 2013

At last but definitely not least...

Hi there,

Long time I have been hearing advices from friends, colleagues and lastly by a former Professor that I should start a blog to diffuse my ideas on global communications.
I am Flavio Oliveira, PR addicted, social media activist and communication believer & scientist.

I will be blogging mostly about Public Relations in an international scope, its relation to Intercultural Communication and all in-between.

It starts today.. let's get to the business!

Wanna know what I think about Communication today? Have a look on this link!

Wanna keep also updated through my Facebook page? Please click here and like it!

I hope you will have an interesting ride.. Let me hear your thoughts as soon as they pop up in your heads..

A lovely night to you all :)


Best,
Flavio


 Photo credits: Alex Mitev  (Bulgaria) - www.alexstudio.bg


No comments:

Post a Comment